Vision & Mission:
Our Vision: To generate and spread knowledge based on modern wisdom, Indian culture and values to transfer the dreams and aspiration of the pupil- teachers to reality and develop a qualitative Centre in the field of teacher education.
- To develop competency and adaptability among prospective teachers.
- To create awareness and affection for Indian culture through library study circles, morning assembly and practical training of yogic practices among students and teachers.
- To provide a conducive environment for the development of an individual personality. We believe that performance has everything to do with and individual desires and determination to excel there by providing a platform to unleash the dormant facilities and talent within.
- To encourage pupil-teacher to appreciative the natural and artistic realms of life.
- To grasp and imbibe the complexity of moral issue while at the same time recognizes the significance of technology in the growth of human civilization.
- To understand and appreciates human difference in culture gender and race while at the same time cherish the Indian value system with a laid emphasis on the Indian culture, traditions and heritage, imbibing the best of the west at the same time.
- To develop, enhance and improve the quality of human resources.
- To develop responsible and best productive professional in the field of education for the development of the country.