The Prospectus and Admission forms are available from
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling the form:
1. The student can take admission in both mode Offline and Online. Kindly logon to the online Admission tab on the Home
2. Submit the application form after checking out the eligibility conditions.
3. The application form has to be filled up NEATLY and legibly. Make sure to fill all the details correctly.
4. Please do not write any prefix like Mr/Miss/Kumar/Kumari etc before the name. Leave one space after every name.
5. The Form number displayed after submit admission form via online admission procedure. Please retain the Form number for all future correspondence.
6. Kindly ensure that the students has to get all the necessary documents and 2 photographs to be submitted during admission.
7. The College does not accept any donations for admission. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission & collecting money on behalf of the school. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the College shall not be responsible for it.
8. Students seeking admission at Emmanuel Mission School can enquire on telephone no. 9634214933, 9412416722 or through e-mail at or visit the College.
9. The candidates shall be required to deposit the fee in Zila Sehkari Mini Bank near college after filling the Admission form and then submit the admission form with all the required documents in college office. The college fee is payable Semester wise.
10. Admission shall be provisional till all documents are submitted at College office and are found in order. The student/parent shall be liable for any wrong information leading to cancellation of admission.
10th Mark Sheet
10th Passing Certificate
12th Mark Sheet
12th Passing Certificate
Gap Year Affidavit if Applicable
Affidavit for Anti-Ragging
2 Passport Size Photographs
Previous Year Mark Sheet
Registration Card for Class 10th, 11th and 12th